Your shopping cart is empty!
Enjoy the best of Andhra style chicken marinated in pepper, turmeric and cooked it subtle spices. This is a spicy chicken recipe for the calorie conscious.
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Marinate chicken with crushed pepper, turmeric powder and salt
2. Keep aside for half an hour.
3. Ina wok, add 2 tsp cooking oil, chopped onion and fry for a while.
4. Add sliced green chilli, curry leaves and ginger-garlic paste, Stir for about a minute.
5. Add marinated chicken and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves
Serve hot with Roti or rice