Your shopping cart is empty!
A spicy chicken Achari dish tastes best with hot naan.
1. Grind dry red chillies, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds and Nigella seeds(Kalonji) coarsely.
2. Add the ground spices and chicken in yogurt.
3. Slit the green chillies length wise, keeping the stems intact, and add to the chicken and mix.
4. Set this aside in a refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Cut onions into small cubes and sauté lightly.
7. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till it becomes lightly browned.
8. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and sauté.
9. Add marinated chicken along with the marinade and stir.
10. Add 1 cup water and mix.
11. When it comes to a boil, cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes or till the chicken becomes tender.
12. Dish out and serve hot.